1.Negotiating with suppliers and signing contracts for our customer；
2. Applying for Import License and Mechanical Electrical License etc, from relevant national departments；
3. In terms of the contract, opening L/C and making payments；
4. Checking relevant documents for avoiding trade risks and protecting customers；
5.In terms of the import projects, applying for deduction/free tariff for utilizing the rele vant policies；
6. Insuring for customers (Insurance Scope of Door-to-Door. If damaged, Fuda shall take the responsibilities of claiming for compensations;
7. Handling the whole documents, transshipment and customs clearance of arriving car gos in seaport/airport；
8. Commodity inspection including the commodity inspection certificate of the packaging, the legal inspection, the damage and lack of goods; transacting the relevant documents concerning the compensation of reimporting cargos.